This time of the year we see all sorts of angel ornaments. There are some very pretty ones out there. I made a sweet ribbon angel ornament that's become very popular here. I keep plenty of craft beads on hand, so today I'm showing you how easy it is to make a cute little Christmas Beaded Angel Ornament you've probably seen before in blogland and really liked.
What you'll need to make your own Beaded Angel Ornament:
1) Find the center point of the wire. Bend wire into L shape at center.
2) Slide 9 (8mm) beads to the bend in the wire.
6) Take the longer end of the wire and thread 12 3X6mm beads on it. Pass the wire through the row of 3 (8mm) beads and then thread 12 3X6mm beads on the wire and then pass it through the row of 2 (8mm) beads.
7) Pass both ends through the 16mm bead
8) Take the longer end of the wire and thread 12 3X6mm beads. Take both ends of the wire and wrap them around the wire just below the halo.
9) Cut off any extra wire, adjust the halo and wings. Ta Da!
You can add (between the two last beads and head bead) a hanger of your choice.
A variation using light purple beads:
These beaded angels make for a beautiful ornament for your Christmas tree or just a decorative item to place on a gift or to decorate around your home. They also make really great hand crafted gifts for the holidays!!!
LINKING TO: http://www.sandandsisal.com/2012/11/countdown-to-winter-party-kickoff.html
Home Stories A2Z