Crafts/DIY

Crafts/DIY
Purple Hues and Me

Sunday, December 2, 2012

New Look by Sweet Gal Designs

     


     Did you notice my new look?   Doesn't my blog look really great now?  

It's all cleaned up and I simply love it!  Thanks to Julie at Sweet Gal Designs.  She created this custom blog design and I am so excited! Julie did an amazing job, catering to my every whim.  And the best part, she's very inexpensive.  Just tell her what you want done. She does it all.   From putting together a custom header, navigation bar, about me page, social media icons, buttons, custom sidebar gadget headers or the entire layout.  Just check her out and give her a chance.  She'll do an incredible job!











7 comments:

  1. Hi Gail!
    Thank you so much for the shout out! I really appreciate it. I'm so happy that you like your design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail, it looks amazing, and so much easier on the eye. The side bar pattern is so pretty xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog's new purple look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gail it's awesome!! I love the pics at the top....can you change them out if you want to? I also love, love, love the side bar!! Julie did a great job!

    ReplyDelete